Organising for Success: Implementation
Click on the links to find out more about what each strand involves, including what they will be working on and who will be working on it. Strands will also work together closely on areas where their focus overlaps, with the Project Operational Group ensuring this is managed carefully.
The strand leads for each area are:
- Executive Leadership: Alison Ross-Green, Director of Human Resources and Organisational Development
- Establishing Academic Divisions: Professor Georgina Randsley de Moura, DVC Academic Planning, Strategy & Performance
- Divisional Operations: Mark Ellis, Assistant Director, University Operations Support
- Professional Services, Devolution and Financial Model: Rosie Holden, Director of Student Services
- Standing Down Faculties: Melissa Mulhall, Assistant Director, Student Engagement and Experience
Read more on how the five strands come together in the project governance document.