Don’t forget to join our weekly Covid-19 Staff Webchats, currently taking place every Thursday via Microsoft Teams.
The new webchats are a chance for colleagues to learn more about the latest Covid-19 updates across the University. The webchats focus on key developments from the teams managing our Covid response, while also giving you a regular forum to feedback on the impact of the pandemic and find out more about latest guidance.
You can see recordings of our first two staff webchats, focusing on a general update of Covid-19 and its impact on the University, here:
The following webchats are planned for January/February:
- Thursday 28 January (15.30-16.30) – HR, Health & Safety and Working from Home
- Thursday 4 February (10.00-11.00) – Online Teaching, Practice and Advice
- Thursday 11 February (16.00-17.00) – Student Community, Safety and Support
- Thursday 18 February (13.00-14.00) – Financial Response to Covid
- Thursday 25 February (10.30-11.30) – TBC
Find out more
To find out more about the Staff Webchats – including how to sign-up to the next one and recordings of previous sessions – please see our Covid-19 Staff Webchats webpage.