If you haven’t already participated in our Crucial Conversations workshops, why not join us for our virtual version of the programme? We have converted the existing 2-day classroom programme into five ‘bite-sized’ 2-hour sessions via MS Teams.
This could be the programme for you if you have ever wanted to:
- Better understand what makes a conversation ‘crucial’
- Identify the conversations that you’re not holding (or not holding well)
- Stay in productive dialogue when you’re angry, scared or hurt
- Speak persuasively, not abrasively
- Be able to talk to almost anyone about almost anything
- Turn your crucial conversations into action and results
Here’s what participants from our pilot virtual programme in May said afterwards:
- Thank you for the truly enlightening sessions’
- It was one of the most useful courses I have attended’
- I can only strongly recommend this course to ALL my colleagues, as – at some point – we all need to have crucial conversations’
Who is eligible?
The programme was initially made available to line managers and leaders – we’re now delighted to welcome other members of staff who, as part of their role, communicate across a team or more broadly across the University.
How do I register?
We still have places available for our August programme (please note that you’ll need to attend all five to complete the programme) which will run from 10.00 – 12.00 on the following dates:
- Monday 10 August
- Wednesday 12 August
- Monday 17 August
- Wednesday 19 August
- Monday 24 August
Registration is via Staff Connect. For any queries, please contact Learning & Organisational Development: Ldev@kent.ac.uk.