We will support improvement in these areas by working with staff and students to refine our business processes alongside implementation of a new student management system, the Tribal SITS product.
Refined processes and the new student management system will be implemented across enrolment to congregations and integrated with admissions, meaning a complete administrative solution throughout the student lifecycle.
And the student data system (SDS) will be decommissioned.
To achieve that, KentVision will include ...
- All UG, PGT & PGR programmes that are delivered across the student lifecycle
- Replacement of the SDS scope within the first tranche of the implementation and archiving 'completed' students
- All required integration and interfaces with other institutional systems
- All statutory, management and operational reporting
- Migration of current students to the new system