Guidelines and templates to help support 3rd party applications which use the Kent web template.
If you are planning on creating content using our web template, please let us know.
This is so we are able to:
- help align content with our layouts
- provide any updates to our templates
- quality check the use of our templates based on our Website Policy requirements Accessibility statement
eg have you validated your application to our accessibility standard (WCAG 2.1 AA)?
We’ll provide you with static HTML/CSS. These include the basic styles and responsive layouts as a starting point to help developers:
- basic feature and content panels
- simplified global header and footer
- light branded header version (Kent bar).